Monday 3 November 2014

SNEAK PEEK OF MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO???


Hello everyooooone!
EXCITING NEWS: I'm currently filming my first ever Youtube video! Ahhh, I'm super excited but also so scared because I don't know how it's going to go down. It's a lookbook consisting of my four favourite outfits to wear in Autumn. I've only filmed two outfits yet (apart from the top from the first outfit) and I've already edited them because I'm so excited. I should get the next couple of outfits filmed this week - which is quite difficult seeing as it gets dark early so the sun might've gone by the time I'm home, but I'm going to try and get it right.
I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT.
I've always been so wary to upload a video because of people from school and what they might think of it but I don't really care as much anymore. :)
It would mean the world to me if you could subscribe to my Youtube channel so you're notified when my video goes up: makelovepretty or follow my Twitter to keep up to date with me: theperksofgee
I really hope you enjoy this little sneak peek (sorry for the ringing sound at the end) and I really can't wait to upload the finished video!

No comments:

Post a Comment