Wednesday 22 October 2014

Thoughts on Youtube Videos?

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a while, things have been so busy - I thought I'd have plenty of time to blog but I've been trying to focus on school work and I've also been to see some of my friends. It was my 16th birthday yesterday (21st October) so I was super busy all day, but I did manage to get a few pictures of my outfit and makeup.
However, I do have some exciting blog posts coming up - the last few posts of my Revision & Study Tips series, how I style a skater skirt, autumn/fall appropriate outfits, what I wore on my birthday and a few other bits and pieces. If you have anything you'd like to see, please leave me a comment.

I've been thinking a lot about making Youtube videos but I've always been too scared to actually film and upload one, mainly because I'm worried about what people at school will say. I was going to wait until I leave school next year to start making them but what's the point? I'm trying to care less and do things I actually want to do. I want to become a much more confident person, especially before I go to college. I was thinking of filming a tag or a haul and uploading it but I want to get your opinion. Would you be interested?

If so, and if you want to, you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here and leave me some video requests!

1 comment:

  1. Exactly the same for me, I am too scared to start a Youtube, but I am thinking about the opportunity to do things that you love and be able to share with others :)
    So, Lets do it :) (you don't need to say to your friends at school that you are on Youtube :) just give it a try, maybe it's new step for you to be more confident :) )

    p.s. I am really sorry for my English, it's not my native, soo ;D

    ReplyDelete