Wednesday 1 October 2014

Pinch, Punch, First Day of the Month!

October is my favourite month - (not only because my birthday is on the twenty-first!).

I feel like September is the month where it's just starting to get cooler after the summer and I'm always too busy to really enjoy the month anyway, what with going back to school and spending all of my time concentrating on working. However, everything feels so much more autumnal once October comes around. The leaves on the trees turn into gorgeous golden colours and the mornings start to become frostier, which I love as the air always feels so fresh. As the days get shorter, I get more and more excited because it reminds me that I can spend more time in the house without looking like I'm an unsociable person. I also love how I can finally start shopping for my autumn/winter wardrobe, as jumpers are a staple piece for me and now I have an excuse to buy more!

October is also the month for Halloween... Cue the scary movies! Nothing is better than cuddling up in bed with a hot drink watching films that make you jump. I love watching Youtube videos based around Halloween and the wonderfully talented people out there that come up with amazing Halloween makeup. I'd love to give it a shot so if you'd like "Halloween Makeup Tutorials" or makeup looks in general then let me know!

I can't wait to see what October brings in store for me (I really hope it brings me a completed sketchbook so I no longer have to sit up until stupid hours trying to get Art coursework done!)

What's your favourite thing about October? Or Autumn in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment